MBT Menu Tabs JavaScript

Monday, June 2, 2008

Cheering Meself Up!

As always I have been inspired by DocWitch who was having some fun with the Flickr Mosaic in the following way:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name



It was great fun and very interesting to see what images I preferred to pick from the choice. The question that stumped me was 'your flickr name' as I didn't know if this meant that I had to type in a real flickr name (i.e. my flickr site) or if I just had to type my own name into flickr. I chose the latter (my nickname rather than my full name). I can see a theme with the tones and the overall feelings in the mosaic and I like it.

Enjoy it for yourself.

1 comment:

Antoinette said...

Hey! I really like yours! You didn't by any chance use the word 'intense' to describe yourself did you? because that bulldog came up for me too, but I thought the mad Ginger with the out of control hair described my brand of intensity more accurately...